GROUP INSURANCE/EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN
A great employee health benefits plan is an important tool in attracting and retaining great employees. Health benefits are at the core of the overall coverage plan. A healthy workforce is a productive workforce. These plans helps bridge the widening gap between provincial health insurance plans and the coverage your members and their families need.
In fact, in a 2016 Canada health survey, 77% of respondents say they wouldn't move to a job that didn't include health benefits. By providing your employees financial protection as well as fast and easy claim reimbursement, you can find and attract the best employees.
Get help attracting talent and compensating your plan members with an affordable, comprehensive and easy-to-use group benefits plan.
As governments continue to reduce and eliminate services not mandated by the Canada Health Act, they are in turn shifting the cost and responsibility to private insurance plans.
Group health insurance benefits reimburse the Insured and/or their dependents for certain medical expenses specified in their group contract. Typically, they are both listed under the extended health care section of a policy.
Group health insurance benefits provide protection against financial losses due to sickness or injury and cover routine expenses and large catastrophic claims; depending on the level of coverage elected.
- Life, accident and critical illness
- Health and dental
- Health care spending accounts (HCSA)
- Taxable spending account (TSA)
- Disability management solutions
- Health, wellness and online services
- We shop your plan for you, taking into account your specific needs and matching them to suitable employee benefits plans from multiple insurance companies.
- Free consultations with licensed, experience brokers
- We advocate on your behalf to the insurance companies in order to get you the best deal possible.
- Free assistance to you at any point during the benefits process.
Contact MoneyValue for a quote.